Friday, January 9, 2009

Can You Give Me an OHHHH....

Can you believe I had actually forgotten about this little gem of a video? I do have a New Year's Resolution to get my photos organized and in books via Scrapblog (playing to my strengths and not weaknesses - no more paper scrapbooking for me, thank you very much) and found this while going through Picasa.
Is it just hindsight that makes it all the more precious? Did I not appreciate what a memory this was the day the Captain shot it? Or is it time that gives us this incredible view of the really good and simple things in our lives? Besides the obvious, I love hearing the Captain sweet baby talking his little girl. I love the way Maren perks up when she hears the words "da-da". I love remembering this little game Maren would play so willingly with anyone who would give her an OHHH. Things to cherish and ponder in this IA Momma's heart.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I caught myself saying ooohhh, back! You have a treasure there...it filled my eyes with joy!(some water, too)You are blessed.

@nnie said...

that is absolutely adorable and I have to admit half of the cuteness is the daddy being so vulnerable and sweet with his little girl.

Kim said...

I had to stop by again to say, ooh! Will and Max came with me this time! OOh, how cute! Love it!

Dandy said...

omg that is adorable! So sweet, I watched it twice.