Sunday, May 15, 2011

Perfect Pairings Phillipians 4:1


Philippians 4:1 (The Message)
1 My dear, dear friends! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don't waver. Stay on track, steady in God. 
 
Notice how Maren and Tyeson provide me with a good amount of Perfect Pairing fodder?  They totally bring me joy.  I know they will at some point probably hit that awkward boy/girl cousin phase, so I am saving what I can.  Also, taking my cue from Annie this week and using The Message for the Bible verse.  Sometimes that version just hits the nail right on the head.

Pair Up!

2 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

This picture is just too sweet. Hopefully they will skip that awkward phase?! It could happen.
Thanks for linking up!

Mrs. E said...

I have been missing the Pilot's wife. Hope all is well.